back to the history

em..lately i'm back to the history...for the songs sake....it not that I'm the Kpop-er anymore.. but i got the feeling to listening those songs back...huhu..yeah you know, like the 90s "idol" groups like westlife, BLue, backstreetboys and others.. all those songs remind me when I was young.. somehow when listening to this songs, i just keep on smiling though..hehehe..i like!!...when i switched on the song in my room, somehow also my roommates said like : WOW!..lamenye xdgr lagu nh!!"...memori kisah silam...hehe...
when i was in primary schools, i remembered i had those kind of books that we called as :Song-Lyrics books: and we tend to compete who memorized those songs first...adess..hehe..what a long time story..huhu..
let me re-mesmerized all of you with some of my favorite songs...








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

exam week come...(shinee version)

semalam....

smac (down)