want to cry....can i????

i want to cry ....can't i...???/or maybe i need a crying shoulder to carry on what i want to do..perhaps..it will have sumbody that i can rely on...but i dun think so..i juz can maintaining n pretending that nothing happened..till then..i juz can continur my behaviour that is..pretending to be someone that happy go lucky...even it's not...someone that nothing bad happened in her whole life...i dun no that this is this da real me...or juz hypocrite shazeaa ameera.....i dun have any speciality to make peoples around me satisfied to wateva i'm doing.i juz a normal person..i juz do wateva things that can make myself happy...is that become a punishment for me...if it so..by crook or by hook..i hav to accept it..as long as..it will make other people sorrounding me will satisfied to wateva i do..unless it will shut them out..even its really my fault..i have to accept no matter hao ego we are..am i right????!!!!...but its not mean that i make this condition as a main things in my life...juz we..as a human never can satisfied others who will never satisfied to anyone else...i know..that da truth..n i have to accept it.but i dun wan to accept it yet i'm very fomous as a very sturbon girlzzz......no one can change myself accept myself...ok????
juz accept this as a challenge ..shazeaa!!!! juz ignore him...be youraself n u will be hepi ever after.....ok.....huh!!!!






Funscrape.Com | More Emo Comments







Funscrape.Com | More Emo Comments







Funscrape.Com | More Emo Comments

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

semalam....

exam week come...(shinee version)

your Korean name is?~