My IIUM

just now i came across a video from my friend in our student group. a video about my current campus. seeing that video made me mesmerized about what actually existed surrounding me ,the things that i never realized in my two years studying here is actually there..huhu..whatever as happened, i LOVE my IIUM!!..
better hope for the best,baby!~




at the end in the video, there was official IIUM song played.to be honest, i do like the music and even enjoy the lyric. some of my members just only remember the chorus part, and that should be enough, as they said though~...~.the song played during my matrix and main campus in totally different and i more prefer the song in main campus..^^

IIUM's Matrix Song:


IIUM Main Campus's Song:







p/s: I'M PROUD TO BE IIUMs

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

semalam....

exam week come...(shinee version)

your Korean name is?~